Applications closed Sunday, 12th July @ midnight.
You may still submit an application if you would like to be a backup for Shambahala or for other future events.
A team of attendants will be operating the Punch Monkey Photobooth during the Shambhala Music Festival. They will be required to do a number of tasks while on duty such as setting-up/packing down photo booth, assisting guests in utilizing the photo booth, assisting guests in sending/printing photos, collecting/handling money, and overseeing the smooth operation of the photo booth.
- Each volunteer must commit to working a minimum of 32 hours throughout the festival within the available shifts.
- Must be willing to pay deposit of $450 to secure position as a volunteer, which will be reimbursed after the festival upon satisfactory completion of volunteer requirements.
- Must participate in training session prior to the festival in Vancouver, BC (location & date TBD).
- Must be able to get to and from the festival (Salmo Ranch near Nelson, BC) by own means.
Schedule & Available Shifts
The schedule of operating hours and available shifts are subject to change during the festival with little to no notice.
- Wednesday August 5: 2:00pm-8:00pm; 8:00pm-2:00am
- Thursday August 6: 2:00pm-8:00pm; 8:00pm-2:00am
- Friday August 7: 2:00pm-8:00pm; 8:00pm-2:00am
- Saturday August 8: 2:00pm-8:00pm; 8:00pm-2:00am
- Sunday August 9: 2:00pm-8:00pm; 8:00pm-2:00am
- Monday August 10: TBD
- No experience necessary, though relevant experiences in the entertainment, photography and/or service industry will be an asset.
- Must be responsible and reliable.
- Must be a team-player and comfortable working with people.
- Must be flexible and willing to accommodate changes in work schedule during festival.
- Must have basic math skills, including the ability to handle money.
- Good problem-solving skills, computer/technical skills, and sales experience are assets.
- Having a positive, easy-going attitude is ideal.
- 1 ticket to the Shambhala Music Festival will be provided.
If you are interested in joining Punch Monkey Photobooth as a Punch Monkey Volunteer please fill in the form below.