This is a part-time, occasional position that involves:
- Set-up and pack-up of the photobooth and additional equipment (e.g., lighting, backdrop, printer, costumes, sending station)
- Assisting guests while they are using the photobooth
- Monitoring the printer and restocking with ink and paper
- Troubleshooting technical problems
- Loading/unloading and hauling equipment including some heavy items
The ideal candidate should be fun, outgoing, social and have a passion for entertainment. They should also be a good problem solver, tech savvy, reliable and responsible.
This position generally involves a 6 hour commitment per booking, although this may be longer depending on the type of event (e.g., festival). Most events occur in the evenings or on weekends.
compensation: $100 per standard event.
If you are interested in joining Punch Monkey Photobooth as a Punch Monkey Professional please fill in the form below.